December 30, 2005

Christmas Bonus




Another nice surprise at Christmas was being in town (G Junx) the same time as two of my good girlfriends from college and being able to see them and their families. (As spread out as we are, how did we ever manage to have family in the same place! Oh yeah, maybe that's part of why we got to be friends...) Even though time was short, moments together are very special to me and it was very nice to hang out and catch up. Here is Emily with her adorable son Colby (not really a baby anymore, Em!) and Kacy and her precious 4 mo. old daughter Hayden--our first meeting. What a doll. I soooooo wish I could be closer to watch them grow up and to see the two of you be such wonderful moms. Thanks for taking time to see me and can't wait to see ya'll again!

No comments: