July 12, 2007

Dear Daddy,





If you are reading this, Mommy finally got the computer working. If there are pictures of me playing in front of Grandma's mirror, then Mom says a miracle of God has happened. Did she tell you that Grandma and Grandpa's house is out in the middle of no where? I haven't been a lot of places in my short life, but Dad, WHERE ARE WE? It smells like REALLY dirty diapers out here. Grandpa says its the cows. Are they okay? What did they eat? I like Grandma's house. It's real big, lots of places for me to play when I get bigger. This is my favorite place to play in their house. Grandma has these huge mirrors with really bright lights. I play here every day. Yesterday Mom let me slobber all over the mirror while she laughed and laughed. I think it's cause I'm so cute that I get away with this. I miss you. Momma doesn't put me to bed like you do. Please come back soon.


Love,


Noah

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Can't wait for Christmas on the farm :) These are adorable Noah, you are quite photogenic! Wish I could be there!

Anonymous said...

What has happened to you Noah since you left our house. You look like you have lost more hair and gained more weight. How is it that you grow soooooo fast and such a short period of time.Love you GiGi