October 12, 2007

The Return of Alphabet Soup.....I Style

I think it's about time I continued with the alphabet soup series, even if the lady who started it all does not. (I don't have much better to write about, like she and her blogging ladies do...thoughtful takes on life and living). So.....I think it's time...for I...

So here for the list of things I enjoy, like, smile at, etc. that begin with I....

1. IHOP--my hubby and I love to go to breakfast here on Saturday mornings and get the french toast and fruit specials, that also come with hashbrowns, eggs, and your choice of a meat. Yummmm...

2. Italian food--love it, yumm. Anything pasta. I hope to one day visit Italy. It's top of my list in Europe.

3. Italian Ice from Rita's Italian Ice.....a local favorite

4. Icecream--I have mentioned this in previous posts, but it is worth mentioning again.

5. Iced lattes from Dunkin Donuts

I know---Pretty pathetic that my entire list so far (and usually) has to do with food and drinks. But that's all that comes to mind so far....hmmmm... what else....

6. Idaho--state where I went to college for 4 years and have many, many memories of. Several of my close friends still live there, and I wish I could visit more often.

7. iPod! Funny story...if you haven't read my "confessions" post from a few weeks back, I was given an iPod Nano for my birthday a year and a half ago....and have only had some 9 songs on it---and what winners they are!...until tonight. Yea, hurray, my husband just discovered that some 200 songs I downloaded from my musically saturated brother back at Thanksgiving ARE actually saved on my iPod, just as MP3 files instead of audio files...so I didn't COMPLETELY waste the 5 hours it took me to pick them out! We are currently trying to convert them so they are listen-able, and I am soooo excited! That is definitely the best thing in my life right now that starts with I.
The End.

No comments: