January 05, 2008

Big Boy

Ooops! I forgot to post these photos on Thur.!


Here's Noah's 10 month photos! I know what you're thinking: "He looks SO big!". It's kinda scary, isn't it? When we first started taking these photos, we could barely prop him up against the red pillow, and his head was waaaay down near the bottom. Now we can barely get him to sit in the chair long enough to snap a few. He stands up, bounces back and forth, and forGET having him hold the card. My whole goal now is just getting ONE photo that is readable. While I type this, Noah is sitting on the floor near my feet opening and closing the portable DVD player he got for Christmas. He wants to HOLD the machine in his lap. Funny.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hilarious. Wow he is so big and cute everyday :) I loved every minute w/ him at Christmas; his crying, giggling, WALKING, EVERYTHING. He is a joy and you are wonderful parents! I love you guys!

Sherry said...

He's too adorable. I still think this is the very best idea to take pictures each monthly birthday. Loved your Christmas pictures, looks like you had a great time.