February 05, 2008

P is for Pizza

The fun and novelty of ABC Soup has started to wear off for me. I think there were a couple of difficult letters in there. But I am determined to finish my list! Here's my attempt at the next few letters ---I'm way behind the gals!

P......P is for Panera's : Panera Bread Company. A yummy little sandwich and cafe place. We like to get the You Pick Two deal--usually cheddar and broccoli soup plus 1/2 sandwich of your choice. YUM.

P is also for Poinsettia Tree. (Poin-set-ti-a). We have a GOR-geous tree outside that I just love. It is a big tree with canopy-like branches that spread out and cover the whole side of our yard, then droop to the ground sort of similar to a wheeping willow. And in the spring/summer it blooms with these huge red blossoms. Everyone notices our tree as they drive by. I love it. I don't love when random strangers come to my door asking to have some pods from the tree so they can try to plant their own. That's always kind of wierd. But I love that they like my tree. And at least they ask first. I guess I prefer that.

P is for Post-it Notes. Man, do I keep that company in business. When I taught school, I was even worse. I had Post-it Notes EVERYWHERE and for everything. My classroom was always so far from the office and copy room that I would walk around with three or four post-its on my fingers, so I could remember what I needed/needed to do when I finally got up there. Even funnier is when I'd have a sub. I would Post-it Note Everything in my room for them. I'm soooo OCD about Post-it Notes.

P is for People Watching--one of my favorite hobbies. Best places to people watch--the mall, the airport, a sporting event, an outdoor festival or amusement park, General Assembly of the Nazarene Church, and Walmart. Worst places: the beach, the library.

P is for Pepsi over Coca Cola. Been a proud Pepsi drinker for going on 15 years now. A Diet Pepsi drinker for nearly 5.

P is for Pizza. I love me a good pizza. Favorite would be Papa John's BBQ Chicken pizza with pineapples and their garlice butter. Sickly good.

Lastly, P is for Puppies: Don't take me to a pet store. I think all puppies are sooo cute. Why do they grow up to be so big? We don't really need regular dogs--I think God should have made puppies to stay just as small and cute as they are when they are puppies.....actually, it'd be kind of nice if I could keep Noah the same little cuteness he is right now, too.

No comments: