March 03, 2009

TWO

How is it that time flies by so much faster the older we get?

It was a big day in the Hawkins -of- Houston household.
Noah's 2nd birthday is today.
Seriously?
That's what I was doing TWO YEARS AGO toDAY?
It's crazy.
Here's just a few pics from today and a couple from weeks past.
At "Don's" for dinner and dessert..
Little Man & his chair-with-red-pillow pose...if you've been following me for the last 2 years, we took pics of him in this same chair with this same pillow EACH and EVERY month for the first year. We're now at TWO YEARS. (He wasn't quite sure about this photo shoot, because this has become his "time out" chair)
Mom and Noah at IKEA tonight. We were looking for Noah's next new bed...
Noah playing trains with his train conductors outfit on from Grandma and Grandpa Hays.
Noah let me squeeze his little head in his out-ground Cubs hat one more time for a picture. I had no idea I would love it so much!
No comment.
"Big, big, big" Tower!
Oh, just a 5 or so feet drop that Noah propelled himself off of some 30 something times at a birthday party this weekend. He's FEARLESS. Skydiving, here we come!
Noah helping me make CAKE!!!!!
I'll try to get on tomorrow (or soon) and write a little something of rememberence for this monumental milestone...but for now, it's nearing midnight and I was up at 6am for a sub training day. So enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh I enjoyed the pics VERY VERY much!!! It makes me even more excited (if that's possible) to come!!!

wanda said...

Happy Birthday Noah !!!
WE LOVE YOU !
Aunt Wanda
Uncle Gerald