January 18, 2007

Belly Laughs by Melanie Hawkins



Here are the long awaited, much anticipated, latest
pregancy photos.
I'm like 7 months and a week or two in most of these pix. I love how the pink striped top makes me look like a hot air balloon! I went out shopping in this outfit on Saturday and noticed I literally had people turning their heads to watch me go by. I am trying my best to enjoy my new shape and am considering keeping the extra 30 lbs. after the baby comes...I've never had so many people (complete strangers) comment on my physique before in my life! If only I had sexy elbows like Jessica Hawkins.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You look great!!! :) There is something so special about a pregnant woman or a little itty-bitty baby. Although, I have to agree, that all of the staring is a bit weird. I gained 60 pounds with Aurora and I felt like I had it tatooed on my forhead-- what an adjustment! My body wasn't sure how to handle it all, but thankfully we all kept our sense of humor about it. My favorite part was the closeness I felt with Aurora being in my belly. I actually missed feeling her so intimately after she was born! Enjoy this special time!!!! Love you!!! Lesha

Casey, Janelle, Ella, and Hadley said...

Mel!!! Thank you for sharing!!! I love those stinking cute pics of your belly!!! You are such a cute pregnant person. You inspired us to start our own blog-- check us out at www.boothbyquatro.blogspot.com.

Peace

Carrie said...

You are so pretty!

Carrie said...

Hot air balloon huh. . .funny idea!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you need to update soon. I want to hear how you are doing....so near the date!!!

janelle

Anonymous said...

So pretty much you crack me up. Now you already don't have 9 lbs...lol You wanna work out together????

I love you Melanie.

Anonymous said...

So pretty much you crack me up. Now you already don't have 9 lbs...lol You wanna work out together????

I love you Melanie.