February 18, 2007

Less than a month to go...

Here are a few photos from this last month. My tummy has really taken over the rest of my body and it has been quite amusing to see just how s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d a belly can really get. I miraculously still have a bit of belly button, although not much of one! I am still trying to keep my sense of humor when it comes to comments that complete strangers make to me, and I laugh to myself at what they would say if they REALLY knew what my shiny stomach looked like under the maternity clothes! That would show them! I am still enjoying being pregnant and feel good most days, but I admit it is tempting to wish for the next few weeks to hasten on. Matthew and I are so looking forward to meeting our little son for the first time. Of course there are still little things to do around the house to get ready, but we have made a TON of progress this week and feel much more prepared now if he were to come sooner than later. Technically we have 3 weeks left....but we'll see. I have a feeling it may not be that long. I hadn't shown any signs of labor at my last appointment, but I think this may be the week for some progress. I go for another appointment on Friday.





1 comment:

Carrie said...

So. . .you look a little different from last time I saw you! I love these pictures of you holding up baby Noah!