February 22, 2007

The First Views of the "Nursery"





Here are the first photos we've taken to share of the little bambino's "nursery". I called it the "baby room" again today and Matt said that "nursery" makes it sound so much more official... I still have things to put up on the walls and curtains to hang, but Matt has completed ALL of his jobs--putting together the crib, dresser, glider, painting the whole room, fixing the fan and lighting/electrical outlets...he's really worked hard and I'm so thankful for all his long hours. My small contributions have been picking and coordinating linens, washing and putting away all the clothes and baby items...I did however build the cubed bookshelf at 8 months pg which is not an easy task I must add. Now all we need is a baby!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah!!!! It all looks SO great!!!! I love the furniture and the bookshelves look awesome too Mel! Noah's gonna LOVE it! Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to carrie and jess I found your blog again. The pixs are great and I'm glad to see just how far along you have progressed Mel, my guess is the next time I see you Noah will be in your arms instead of your belly. Love you both,correction ALL THREE!!!!!Mom

Casey, Janelle, Ella, and Hadley said...

HELLO!! all of a sudden you had THREE new posts for me to read. I love the baby room, and holy cow talk about alot of showers, and finally-- is it possible for tummies to be any cuter adn might I add, who ever thought that skin could stretch so much???????? You are perfectly adorable adn I am so excited that you guys are about to experience something so beautiful. You will be amazing parents to Noah. Keep me updated! You are in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Hello hope to see a picture of your new baby son real soon .
love ... Aunt Wanda

Anonymous said...

Melanie Hawkins!
The room looks adorable I had no idea what to even think it would look like. I'ts really cool.

I like the print!!!!!

IM SO GLAD HE'S FINALLY HERE!!!