November 07, 2007

Alphabet Soup is almost caught up.

LLL l l l l LLLl l l....things I like, love or laugh at that start with L...

1) Lists: I am a list maker. I make to do lists, to buy lists, grocery lists, Christmas lists, honey do lists, new year's resolutions/goals lists, Bible verses I know lists, music I like lists, hopes and dreams lists, you name it. For some reason, my brain thinks in lists and finds comfort in list making. Now that you know this, it's not surprising that this alphabet soup thing is right up my alley.

2.) Lion--my little Noah was a lion for Halloween, and he was soooo cute.

3) Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe...I loved this book when i was younger and I loved reading it again a year or so ago to my class. And I loved the movie version.

4.) Lewis, C.S. Lewis...what an amazing author. See my train of thought?

5.) Licorice--red, strawberry Twizzlers. I will put away a whole bag if I'm not careful. They are addictive, and you always want just one more...

6.) Laughing--nothing quite like a good belly laugh with friends.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

just curious. .. what is #6, AND LICORICE, you are the reason I love Twizzlers AND lists of the Bible verses you know. . .you are ridiculous :) What about LYNN, the middle name of your favorite sister?