March 21, 2008

Aunt J comes to V town


Hooray, I finally figured out how to add these pictures onto the blog without uploading all 532 images from my camera onto the computer, again. Sorry for the delay, Jessica.
Here are a few fun shots from when Aunt Jess was here this week. We didn't have a whole lot of picture worthy opportunities, but maybe that's just because I take pictures of Noah nearly every day.
Tuesday evening A. Jess, Matt, Noah and I headed to the beach for a windy, but fun little picnic dinner, some play time on the playground, and a few runs on the beach. It was super windy, and a bit chilly, but all were good sports and we had a nice night. We got Rita's Italian Ice on the way home, but unlike Carrie, I did not take a picture of that.
Then, on another day, I don't know exactly what I was thinking, but instead of mooching off his aunts, I thought I'd let him let hold my fudgesicle for a second... and he would NOT let me take it back. So, this is what resulted from that. (This used to be a brand new shirt.)
A. J also got to experience Noah playing outside in the hose. He has discovered how fun it is to splash in all the puddles and wave the hose back and forth in the air, but his favorite thing is holding it to his mouth and drinking the water as it runs all down his face and entire body, completely filling his diaper. Those diapers can hold a LOT of water. I've let him play in the hose probably 3 times now, all this last week, and every single time I see him, I literally crack up outloud, he's so funny. When it's "time" to put the hose away and dry off, oh the tears!

No comments: