March 23, 2008

Easter Arrives!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you had a glorious Lord's Day celebrating our Risen Savior today.

Today begins Holidays: Round Two for Noah Thomas. Of course I'm proud of my little man and his spiffy Easter outfit, which his Dad picked out, of course. He's also sporting a new hair cut (sniff, sniff, the curls are gone). But he looked pretty sharp.

Noah took off running after church today with an egg he found in the bushes. I was lucky to catch up with him and catch this pic!

The boys and their ties.

Family photo op


Noah "hunted" for Easter eggs for all of 30 sec. or so, then preceded to go tromping through the yard. We did manage to coax him into putting about 3 eggs in the basket before he was done. They didn't have any candy in them, so I don't really blame him for not be that interested. He learned about 2 weeks ago to shake them and squeeze them to get the candy out.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Seriously, you all look SO good!!!! Mel, that dress looks AWESOME on you! You look gorgeous! And I love the egg running pictures! Dang, I've got the cutest nephew ever. I just pray my kids can be half as cute!

Sherry said...

Cute cute pictures. He has to be the funnest little guy...I know "funnest" is incorrect...but you get the point:)

Anonymous said...

The easter Pictures of Noah I think are my favorite yet. He is adorable!