April 12, 2008

The past week in Pictures

Here are a bunch of random, fun pictures of Noah playing and just hanging out... Enjoy!

First, here's Noah chillin' on his new little Spiderman couch. . . he seemed to immediately LOVE this chair, and know that it was "HIS". Of course, he was with me when I bought it for him, and I TOLD him it was for him, but I guess I don't always realize how much he understands. He plopped right down in front of some cartoons and literally kicked back in the seat, with his arm across the top and one foot propped up. Now he finally has somewhere of his own to sit. (Our couches are so big/overstuffed). He takes his breakfast and snacks and sometimes his bottle to his chair and sits right down.

Mom, here's the Baby Einstein caterpillar rocking chair "you" bought him for his birthday. Sorry it took so long to post a pic.

Last weekend we went swimming at the Robison's. No-uh LoVeS the water.

N long ago discovered the drum set at church, but finally Daddy lets him jam out on it...yes, he is using both sticks at once. Our little prodigy... and aren't my two matching boys too cute. :-)
Eating a fudgesicle, outside, by himself. Holding it by himself that is, not outside by himself. He FREAKS out now if I insist to hold the stick.

Spiderman pajamas from Gigi and Papaw for Christmas...finally breaking them out. They have black mesh/nylon between the sleeves and the body of the top, like a little web. Funny. Wierd, to Matt, but funny and cute to me. To us.
Someone brought this "mower" to the yard sale at the church--it originally is a bubble blower. N took to it right away, pushed it all the way back to our house. He looks like a natural.

And finally, on the way to the Drs. this week....he started excitedly pointing out the window and saying Baw, baw (ball). I looked up, and sure enough, there were 3 "balls" on the electric/telephone wire, (looking sorta like booeys in the ocean, not sure their purpose.)

He's weighing in at 27 lbs, 9 oz. by the way. Such a healthy boy. Now that his scraped up nose has mostly healed, we'll finally try taking him in for his professional year photo.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

OH my WORD. He is the stinkin' cutest kid EVER EVER EVER. I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
Thanks so much for posting these!!!

Carrie said...

He has SO many teeth!!!!! He is such a smart kid. I love him so much and love these pictures, it makes me feel closer to y'all.

Sherry said...

what a cutie!