December 10, 2007

Piano Man

Forget the recalls from China.
Every few days Noah discovers something new at our house to play with, and I usually enjoy watching him play with his new "toy" for a few minutes before I find it so cute I have to run and grab the camera. Here are the new toys of the week.

First, this is actually from Ms. Bev's house. Ms. Bev is our Florida Grandma--she watches Noah for me more than anyone else, and buys him more toys than we do. This piano was her kids when they were young. She couldn't wait to break it out for Noah. Of course, he loves it. He stands up at it (the best part) and bangs on the keys. Looks like a MWS in the making here.

Next, I was wondering when he would find his way behind the door in the bathroom. Doesn't he just look thrilled with himself, too.

A real toy, but new to Noah. He's not so sure about this car yet, but he did sit on it for about 5 min, not sure how to get off.
And finally, Noah loves to stand at the window(s) and play with the blinds. He grabs at the cord to the blinds and lets it bang loudly against the window, and then smiles and laughs. Don't worry, it's not long enough for him to get his head into. Just long enough to barely reach at.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute. The piano picture looks like he is putting out his hand waiting for an applause :)

Anonymous said...

I knew my grandson would be a piano player. He's actually starting younger that any of you kids, so maybe this one will take.

Sherry said...

So cute. I tagged you for 12 random Christmas facts, can't wait to hear what you have to say:)