December 03, 2007

Three-Quarters of a Year...

Here's Noah's 9 month chair picture! Doesn't he look like such a big boy? I only snapped a couple before he started climbing out of the chair, so these'll have to do. No toothy smiles, but kinda funny still...

And a few more from this past week...
First, the teeth....look closely or click on the pix to enlarge...3 on the top, 3 on the bottom. They are through!

Next, Noah discovered how much fun it was to chew on a wet wipe during bath time. He would NOT let me take it away.

Then, today, he snuck into the laundry room (aka cat's hiding spot) and tried to offer him a paci and a piece of straw grass,I have no idea where the straw came from.

Finally, Noah as he pushes past the barracades and reaches for the scantily clad tree.

Happy December!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

SUPER cute as always. The chair pictures are going to get challenging I'm sure with that mobile child! VERY VERY cute new pictures!!!

Sherry said...

The look on his face is hysterical. He's too cute. Any exciting Christmas plans?

Casey, Janelle, Ella, and Hadley said...

Love the pics! I am so glad you turned me on to this blog thing... I feel so close to you and your fam even tho we are so far away. The little man is so cute!!!! Can you belive just a year ago you were admiring a round belly? Crazy!!!!!!!!