September 11, 2007

More Confessions

Let's move on to less personally (O.C.D.???) revealing things...

7. I love to color, as in kids coloring books. It's like a stress reliever for me. I prefer using markers over crayons, and crayons over colored pencils. And I won't use anything other than Crayola. Seriously.

8. I say I like to scrapbook, but let's be honest. I haven't scrapbooked in ages. I have loads of scrapbooking materials and even more loads of pictures to use, but I have been overwhelmed, no, paralyzed by the very immensity of the job ahead of me. So really, I like to stock my office shelves of scrapbooking supplies and think that one day, I will actually get back to it.

9. I don't like to share my food.

10. And I can easily and usually do finish my whole plate. No matter how big it started. That's not a good trait. Something that was wrongly instilled in me my whole life.

11. I love icecream. A serving size for me is 3 or 4 scoops. Another Hays thing. that is not good.

12. I, too, still watch Days of our Lives...waiting for the day that Stefano will actually die.

13. I was quite the prankster in college. Until a less than attractive picture of me ended up on the salad bar...then I called it quits. Mostly.

14. I actually LIKE Celine Deon. I got ready on my wedding day to her "A New Day" c.d. And last but probably most embarrasing confession...

15. My iPod shuffle that I have had for a year and 4 months STILL only has like...9 songs on it. And worse than that is the songs I DO have on it. I dowloaded a bunch of random songs a few months after getting an Apple card as a gift, and have never added more. I claim I forgot how to, but that is only partially true because I'm sure I could figure it out if I took the time. This is where the true confession comes in. The ones I remember are: Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice, B52s- Love Shack, an En Vogue song, What A Man by Salt and Peppa, Hey Ya by Outkast, Stay by Lisa Loeb, and More than Words by Extreme. Wow. Talk about baring my soul. It feels good to get it all out there...to the random blogging world...be gentle with my confessions, people. Be gentle.

No comments: