September 19, 2007

Today is brought to you by the letter H

Alphabet Soup...the things in my life that bring me fun, happiness, joy, smiles, and laughter that begin with H....

1. Husband--I have a great one. He was definitely made to compliment my strengths/weaknesses and I, his. We are each others' best friends, and we love to spend time together. I don't know what I would ever do without my hubby. Here's a photo of us on our recent 5 year anniversary. What a hottie!

2. Health--mine and that of my family/ies--we have been very lucky to (so far) not be struck with any major illnesses or accidents, for which I am very greatful.

3. Heavenly Hash icecream...some have never heard of it...chocolate icecream with marshmallows and chocolate covered almonds. Pretty heavenly, I must say.

4. Hairspray--the movie/musical ... based on the Broadway show ... based on...? I've only seen the movies, but let me just say that the newly made version that is still out in theaters is FABULOUS. Carrie and I saw it this last weekend and it was very good, as well as HILARIOUS at parts. The girl that plays Tracy is amazing. John Travolta as Tracy's mom, not so good.

5. Helping behind-the-scenes...I really enjoy doing things to help others, but would much rather help in a behind the scenes, unseen job than to have the upfront, speaking in front of others position or part. I love to help Matt with youth group and help serve drinks and food at church dinners, etc. In fact, I always secretly wanted to wait tables for a job, because I think I would do a really good job at it and actually ENJOY it. Those of you who have been a server I'm sure you think I'm crazy...

6. Hot cocoa (or hot chocolate) and Hot Apple Cider....yummmm...can't wait for winter...

7. Homemade cookies...double yummmmmm. I love the way they taste but also the way they make your whole house smell good.

8. Hawaii--love it, can't wait to visit one day (hopefully soon) with Matt. I got the wonderful opportunity to go as a senior in college with my soccer team, and we had so much fun! It is probably the most gorgeous place I have ever been.

9. "Hey Ya!" by Outkast. Of course, the sensored, radio version. Something about this song is just SO catchy. It gets in your head...and now it's in YOUR head... :-) Shake it like a polaroid picture!

That's enough for tonight!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love that Outkast song. It's so catchy. I agree with husband, health, homemade cookies...all of your's were great.