August 15, 2007

Al pha bet soup time..


Today's Blog is brought to you by the letter E....
1. Elliptical machine! By far my favorite machine to use at the gym, and now at the house! My wondeful husband decided that it would be a wise and worthwhile gift to ask for for his birthday, so that we could both actually work-out from time to time. When we added our anniversary money to the bill, we have it nearly "paid" for. Since then, I have been amazingly consistent with it... especially when I can watch one of my guilty pleasures such as...
2. Extra, Entertainment Tonight and the E! channel on cable. They go together because they're the same lovely trash and I don't want to admit to them under two different numbers.
3. Easy Mac --I know, I know, you wish you'd thought of it first. Isn't it grand?
4. Eating. Yes, I think that it deserves it's own line. I love eating. speaking of eating, how about...
5. Elephant Ears--the fried doughey stuff from the carnivals, yum.

Welp, that was Exhausting! You try thinking of Eeeeeeees!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

e's are brutal I think. I hear you on Entertainment Tonight-I have to watch those when Luke's gone-he says it's trash, and it is, but addictive trash at that:). good call on easy mac:)