August 30, 2007

Hairspray


Actually, it's just a bit of Daddy's fancy L.A. Looks, but there's no movie out right now called Hairgel. I had fun taking photos of Noah last Friday. Look closely and you can see his little mohawk hair. I know, the background is kinda dark...here, try this one...please overlook the fact that he's wearing a "muscle shirt" with a dinosaur on it (his dad despises this outfit!) and that he looks a little tubby in the next photo.

Cute, huh. I think every Friday from now on will be Spikey Hair Day. I don't want to put that goop in his hair all the time, because after a few rolls on the blanket, it gets flaky and gross, but it's too cute to not do every once and a while. Noah had a great time playing with the cat on Friday as well as chewing on my cell phone. For all of you who wonder what's going on during the silence on the other end of the phone when we try to get Noah to "talk" to you, this is basically what happens when we hold the phone to him for him to listen to you talk... So now you know! The other day while Noah was "playing" with the ringtones I have, he also managed to get "online" with my phone and I'm just fearing the day the cell phone bill comes and I find out how much his web surfing will cost me.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I laughed out loud at Noah's spike, I LOVE it. Definitely should be a weekly addition to the Hawkins family :)

Carrie said...

the cell phone pics are hilarious. . .i always wonder why i don't hear anything, now i know!

wanda said...

ohhh so cute ,,you are really having fun with him ..Thanks for including us on in the fun..
love yall...