August 23, 2007

Shark Tooth



I should have posted this a few days ago when I took the photos, but I forgot temporarily. Here's the official first photos of Noah's first tooth. If you click on one of the bottom two pix, you can see it. It came through right around the beginning of the month, at 5 months of age, but I didn't get a good pix of it until now. It is definitely a little shark tooth! He is still chewing on everything, especially his finger, so I'm wondering if there's another one out there getting ready to come through. I haven't felt any more yet. I'm good with one, for a while, actually. Look at those big eyes! He looks more and more like Matt all the time, but his eyes are definitely a Hays thing. They go back and forth between looking green and a blueish gray color.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow Noah's eyes are BEAUTIFUL. . .such funny pictures! Yeah he's a cute little shark! Thanks for posting pics so often, I LOVE it!

wanda said...

awww weee he is so sweet!!!
Aunt wanda

Amanda said...

Noah is just too cute! Watch out for those ladies ...

wanda said...

im waiting for some more picture's of noah ...love yall Aunt wanda