August 20, 2007

First Attempt at YouTube

So...I have been wanting to check out this YouTube thing for a while now, but Matt is a little bit leary of me blasting our child all over the net. He was in agreement that we should buy a video camera at Christmas, but he groans whenever I break it out. The other day when I wanted to film him wrestling around with Noah, he made a comment that sums up his intended use for it...he said something like "come on, it's not like it's a birthday or something.." Hmmmph. So he wants to only film birthdays; I had intended to film every detail so our parents could watch Noah "grow up". For instance, tonight I filmed a few seconds of Noah using his highchair for the first time. I know, a momentous occasion, right? I would say I'm winning this issue so far, but everytime I sneak out the camera, he's not overly thrilled about it. I've finally figured out he doesn't mind it as much as long as he (Matt) doesn't have to be in it. There are too many days when he "doesn't feel pretty". And as long as it doesn't showcase some bodily function or fluid. I can live with that, I guess. (But those are the really funny ones.)

I have, however, managed to capture a few fun moments on my digital cam, which is so easy to put on the computer. Here is my first attempt at YouTube. So I haven't figured out how to actually import the video to my blog, but I'm pretty proud of myself just for figuring out how to upload the videos without help.

If you go to YouTube and search for "Hungry Noah" (it's the 1st or 2nd one that comes up, the one with Capital Letters!), then click on mayjayhay on the right side. . . I think the rest of the videos will pop up (scroll down to see the bottom of the screen). Click on the play button in the middle of the video. I'm not sure why the first few don't have a frozen picture like the others do. If you know what I need to do to get them to import here, comment me!

1 comment:

wanda said...

Hello the picture's of noah is just so sweet thank you for letting us in on all your fun with him he ia a DOLL BABY!!
LOVE YOU ALL . Aunt Wanda