August 23, 2007

Alfabet Souf

Today's list of pleasantries is brought to you by the Letter F. These are the first things that come to my mind when I think of things I like and am thankful for that start with F... I'm thinking this might be a hard letter...

1. Florida. It is such a beautiful place to live, year round. As much as I complain about missing seasons and Colorado every chance I get, I must admit that I live in an amazing, scenic state. It has beautifully warm weather 12 months of the year, with gorgeous beaches and palm trees everywhere. That being said, I can't forget...

2. Fall. The season with the beautiful leaves changing. I love it when it first becomes that cool breezey, sweater kind of weather. The sound of crisp, crunchy leaves under your boots. Yes, boots. Ahhh...

3. "Firsts"--I have been really enjoying experiencing Noah's "firsts"...like the first time he slept through the night, the first time he sat up by himself, first time swimming, his first tooth...and I look Forward to hearing him say "Mama" and "I love you" for the first time, his first steps, his first Halloween costume, first Christmas, the list goes on and on...Firsts are great, aren't they!

4. Fudgecicles. Ahhh, my husband and I love these as our after dinner treat. Only 40 calories. Yum. Unless of course you have more than one, which WE NeveR do...

5. Fridays. They don't mean quite as much to me now that I'm at home with Noah, but oh do I remember the feeling of finally making it through the school week successfully to another weekend! There's just something FUN about Fridays.

Welp, that's all for me...I think next week is a break, so see ya in 2 weeks for the letter G!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I thought about Fridays after I wrote mine out...but I completely forgot fudgesicles! Those are my favorite treat. good call.